This service is free to new international students only. Aero Corporate Cars operate the service for Monash College and will meet you at Tullamarine Airport (MEL). We do not pick-up students from Avalon airport (AVV).
- You must submit this request form at least four (4) days (96 hours) before your arrival in Melbourne. Pick-up cannot be guaranteed if the form is incomplete.
- The Australian Border Force website provides a guide to food you can bring into the country. If you bring food into Australia it must be declared and this may cause delays passing through customs, which could lead to your booking being cancelled if you arrive late. See below under "If you arrive late or not at all" for further information. Please also refer to the section below under "If you arrive late or not at all" for further information.
- This pick-up service will take you and your family to one address only.
- We cannot wait for or take you to do a PCR-Covid test, the driver has a limited wait time and you’ll risk missing your pick-up.
- If you make any changes to your arrival details after submitting this form, you must notify Aero by email as soon as possible: email@example.com.
Your pick-up request can only be processed if you meet the conditions listed in this document.
- Two large 76cm and one small 55cm pieces of luggage only per student.
- Boxes not accepted. You’ll need to make arrangements to transport it at your own expense.
- Your luggage must fit into the boot/trunk of a sedan. It is illegal for the driver to carry any luggage inside the car.
- If you have any luggage that doesn’t meet the requirements above, you’ll need to make arrangements to transport it at your own expense.
- If you arrive with more passengers than you have requested, you’ll need to organise a taxi or order a private van from Aero Cars at your own expense. The cost of a private van depends on your destination. Please contact Aero Cars for more information.
Filling out the form
What to do when you arrive
- It is important that you stay inside your arriving terminal (T1 - T2 - T3 - T4).
- If arriving on a international flight, find the meeting point, which is the The Welcome Centre, to your left, after you leave the customs area.
- Go immediately to the Welcome Centre and wait for your driver. Do not visit shops on your way.
- Before accepting your ride, make sure the driver has suitable identification, such as an Aero Car or Monash University sign, confirming they’re a representative of Monash University. The driver will also have your name and contact number provided in this booking.
- As a reminder, we cannot wait for, or take you to do a PCR COVID test, the driver has a limited wait time and you’ll risk missing your pick-up.
- Enable data roaming and have WhatsApp or WeChat ready as soon as you arrive.
If you can’t find your driver, text
us using WhatsApp
on +61 425 865 955. Alternatively find a public phone and make a free call (no coins required) to Aero on 1800 350 850. Do not just leave! Aero will not compensate you for the cost of alternative transport if you missed the pick-up.
If you arrive late or not at all
- If you miss a flight on your way to Australia, you must notify Aero as soon as possible by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your notification is received a minimum of 14 hours before your arrival, Aero will schedule a driver for your new arrival time.
- If you catch your flight but it is delayed, Aero monitors flights and will be aware of delayed arrival times and be there to meet your new arrival time.
- Note that staff at Aero do not check emails between the hours of 10pm and 7am Melbourne time.
- Your booking will be cancelled if you don’t arrive on the specified date and time and fail to notify Aero in a timely manner. You may make another booking with Aero, if you wish, but it will be at your own expense, or you can make your own way to your accommodation.
The information provided on this form is correct and is used solely to arrange my pick-ups from Tullamarine Airport. I will notify Aero Cars of any changes to my details.
Covid-19 Testing requirements for international arrivals to Victoria
Click here for Information
As rapid antigen tests are in short supply in Victoria, we strongly recommend that you bring your own from your home country.
It is a government requirement for you to get a Covid-19 test within 24 hours of arriving.
If fully vaccinated/have a valid medical exemption
- immediately quarantine at your accommodation upon arrival in Victoria
- get a Covid-19 test
- quarantine until you receive a negative result
For testing, you can
- use a rapid antigen test that in most cases will give you a result in 15 to 20 minutes
- if you don't have access to a rapid antigen test, you can get a PCR test at a testing site. You can find a testing site here. It could take up to 72 hours for you to get your results and you will need to quarantine in your accommodation until then.
If you test positive to Covid-19, isolate immediately and follow the steps outlined in Checklist for cases
For 14 days after your arrival in Australia you need to carry the results of COVID-19 tests, proof of ID, your international passenger arrival permit and evidence that you are fully vaccinated or exempt, and present it on request to authorities if asked. You must comply with the Pandemic Orders in place Pandemic Orders
Coronavirus Hotline 1800 675 398
0pen 24 hours, 7 days. Press 0 for an interpreter, if required.
You must agree to the Conditions of Service to continue